CHA*1

day one photos:
Loveelsie
Wall3
Wall2
Cha_summer_walls
Fridge_2
Fridge
Tree
such a fun day today. if you want to see images of each of the new Love, Elsie and KI lines look here!
The new KI is so amazing. Kim did such a great job!
and i just want to throw this out there.... I *LOVE* my Design Team!
Check out their layouts with the new stuff....
Kendra
Candice
Amber
...and a big WELCOME to the 2 newest members of our DT.
and
Suzy
(also Suzy's blog)

These ladies are so talented! I adore them!!! I couldn't be more thrilled with the dynamics and the mix of styles the Love, Elsie team has. It's so cool to see them using the product in completely different ways. :)
And one last bit of cool news.... I just found out that the Lola and Riley (Hobby Lobby Lines) are available online HERE. So exciting for my friends who live far far away from a local Hobby Lobby! :)
Let me know what you think of the new CHA lines and what your favorite new products are. Hope you are having a great weekend!
Love, Elsie

1 comment: