hello!

wow! i can't believe a whole week has gone by!
I had a super busy week with friends and family.... got to visit brett and rachel(sooo good to see them!)
Rvagirls
We celebrated Doren's 18th birthday by taking a nice little trip to KC with the family. fun stuff!
Doren_emma
Kansascity_2
also, i have been having some fun playing with icing and sprinkles! :)
Mmm
looking forward to some good painting and scrapbooking time this weekend...and maybe a fun local concert? :)
Also... I just wanted to thank my friends in the scrapbooking world for so much positive support during my divorce. I appreciated your thoughts and kind words during such a difficult season. I feel very fortunate to have such caring and warm family and friends in my life. Life continues to move forward and I have so much to be thankful for.

1 comment: