*Love, Elsie CHA peeks!*

Sign
Ready for some peeks at the new products? I am so excited to share our 3 new collections! I will share more photos this weekend, but here are a few of my personal favorites.....
*Jack & Abby*
This is my home collection. I really love the warm fall colors!
(patterned paper)
Jackabby_pp_2
(fabric and embossed paper.... so excited about the embossed cupcakes!) 
Img_2937_3
(new chipboard frames!)
Home_chipboard_2
*Noel*
This is a holiday line with classic colors and a *toy* theme!
(soft charms)
Noel_softcharms
(embossed cardstock)
Noel_embossed
Grandpa
*Zoe*
This line is all about art, scrapbooking and photography! I am so excited about all of the camera icons and the fun rainbow colors! The camera mini album is my fave (promise to get a photo of it tomorrow!)
(patterned paper)
Zoe_pp
(embossed cardstock)
Zoe_embossed
(gel stickers)
Zoe_epoxy
sooo many more products... stay tuned for more pics this weekend! :)
and a few layouts....
Img_2902

Yousosweet_2
Cocoa
Thinkofyou
Tori
Hometowngirl_2
We_likey_2
and last but not least.... my new book! i am sooooo excited about this project! It is a recipe box with cards. The theme of the book is something very near and dear to my heart... *inspiration*! There are layouts and projects inspired by music, movies, fashion ect... here is a sneak peek!
Elsie_book
If you are at the show come see me at booth #4207! It's going to be a fun time!
Tomorrow I am going to share tons more photos and the 2 new members of the Love, Elsie Design Team! :)
So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment